There are several times when you should seriously walk away.
- When it is no longer fun.
- when you have spent too much of your gambling money
- If you realize you are suffering slot hypnosis, Dazed and waiting for the machine to “hit”, Because it must give me a jackpot after all the losing spins, the next one is bound to be a winner! (sign of gambling addiction)
- When it’s 3 am and you are incapable of making any decision, good or bad
- After you get a nice (or any) win – take the money and celebrate with a break – shopping or Starbucks or a celebratory dinner
This little lockbox can help you go home with more cash – something you definitely want to try (it is enforced discipline). Also makes a good gift for the Slot Maven in your life!
Gambling at Casinos is fun but losing money is not – don’t bet more than you plan to lose, and try to enjoy the game! Jackpots are not common, so adjust your mindset for enjoyment – not a big (and elusive) payday! Anytime you leave the casino with money is a win! (Even if you lost a few bucks in the process). Best of Luck!
If you want to know who wins at slot machines, read: Slot machines are like an ATM for the Casinos.